Len Russek has over 25 years of experience in mergers and acquisitions, private equityinvesting, and strategic planning, both with $2.0 Billion diversified holding companies andas an independent advisor. He was also a CPA with an international CPA firm...
Len Russek has over 25 years of experience in mergers and acquisitions, private equity
investing, and strategic planning, both with $2.0 Billion diversified holding companies and
as an independent advisor. He was also a CPA with an international CPA firm where his
initial experience was obtained in buying and selling closely-held businesses. His expertise is in finance, accounting, value-based planning, contract negotiations, business valuations, and structuring creative transactions with entrepreneurial management and private
• BA in Accounting, University of South Florida; Strategic Management, Wharton
School of Business
• Value-based Planning with Al Rappaport at Kellogg Graduate School
• Corporate Restructuring with Stern-Stewart & Co.
• Structuring Venture Capital Transactions at Georgetown University Law Center
• The Art of Negotiating with Gerard Nierenberg, Certified M&A Intermediary
Specific Industry Experience:
Telecommunications, Building Products, Printing, Healthcare, Direct Marketing Services,
Internet Services, Metal Fabrication, Metals Distribution/Recycling, Electronic Products
Manufacturing, Plastic Injection Molding, Utility Services, Document Management, Engineering Services, Water Purification, Horticulture, and Construction.
Transworld M&A Advisors
400 Carillon Parkway, Suite 110
St. Petersburg, FL 33716
O: 888-864-6610 C: 727-894-7888